Are You Agree To Learnt Adobe Photoshope CS? (Tutorial 1)

Dead Friends,
How are you? I think well. good. Now I will try to my first Tutorial about Adobe PhotoshopCS. Are You Know- Adobe Photoshop is the most famous and professional image-editing standard for photographers, professional designers, and graphics producers in the world.
Photoshop provide a consistent work environment with other Adobe applications including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier.World's Top Ranks Designer Use this Software. It's all Feature is user friendly and Easy. For This why- New computer user chooses it.
So Friends, if you are Expert user or non-expert computer user- you shell do this more then easily.I will Show this- how to Use this Image Editing Software . I thing you must convert to a professional Designer.




Thaks a lot.